This site collects some Personal Data from its Users..
VAT number 01486520818 – REA: 86516
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, name, surname and email.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, others involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external others (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the data controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the processing data
The Data Controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the company;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details, if one of the transfers described above takes place.
Data is processed and stored for the time and purpose required.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the company and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the company in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the company.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The user uata is collected to allow the company to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics and contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data concretely relevant to each purpose, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this site)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email and name.
Mailing list or newsletter (this site)
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this site. The user’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering on this site or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: surname, email and name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze data and are used to keep track of user.
Google (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the personal data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent of the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their data or have them transferred. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to others. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent.
- propose a complaint. The User can submit a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Objection Right Details
When Personal Data is processed in public interest, in exercise of public authority vested by the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further Information on Data Treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to the operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this site (also from third-party applications integrated into this site), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this site, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The person to whom the Personal Data refers to.
The legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this site as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this site.