CEP Srl adopts a Quality Policy through its own company Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with the International Standard UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015. Starting from the business aims and objectives, the company exploits this strategic opportunity to pursue its corporate mission.
What we do
- Planning and production of prefabricated electric substations in vibrated reinforced concrete, provided with electromechanical equipment;
- Planning and production of containerized electric substations provided with electromechanical equipment;
- Planning and production of MV / LV switchboards.
- Development, production and commercialization of innovative products with high technological content, able to anticipate the needs and expectations of the customer.
- High efficiency and effectiveness services, provided in an atmosphere of availability and courtesy.
- Raising the quality and professional standards of their workers, enhancing their human qualities and attitudes.
- Increase, in line with the schedules and workloads of the company, the number of employees in order to spread on the territory in which it operates a concrete and widespread welfare that can also be extended to its allied industries.
The company pursues its corporate mission by aiming to improve its processes, products and services in order to increase the effectiveness of the QMS and customer satisfaction.
The General Management undertakes to ensure that the company objectives are achieved in compliance with the following principles:
- pay the utmost attention to the needs of the Customer with the permanent intention of satisfying them and ensuring compliance with the applicable mandatory requirements;
- maintain adequate infrastructures in order to respond promptly to the rapid technical and technological developments to which the electromechanical sector is subject;
- maintain an adequate level of skills and know-how (by submitting the staff to training and qualification courses related to their area of activity) in order to guarantee an adequate level of competitiveness;
- internally spread the corporate culture as a common heritage, promoting motivation activities, professional growth and involvement of all staff;
- empower and delegate to all levels of the company structure;
- rationalize and optimize the use of resources.
The Top Management, taking as a reference for each choice the Company Mission and the Quality Policy, at the start implementation of the QMS and, subsequently, in conjunction with the activity of the QMS, sets specific and measurable Quality Objectives and draws up a Plan for Implementing Quality Objectives.
The Implementation Plan provides to fix the time limits for achievement, the responsibilities involved and the economic and material resources necessary for each quality objective. The state of achievement of quality objectives is monitored, where applicable, by monitoring the performance of appropriate performance indicators defined for them. The Quality Objectives are reviewed annually during the Management Review Meeting of the QMS by the Management.
The Top Management, Mr. Mario Melodia, designates, as Head of the QMS (RSGQ), Mrs. Roberta Melodia.
The responsibility of the implementation of the Quality Policy is of the Top Management with the support of the RSGQ, in order to ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System are met and comply with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
One of the responsibilities of the Top Management is to periodically review the suitability of the Policy for Quality, the state of achievement of quality objectives and, in general, the overall management of the QMS. To this end, a system of internal audits is implemented (Self-Audit)
Calatafimi-Segesta (TP), 06.10.17